Friday, June 02, 2006

Can we fix it ?



oooh.!! We are still living, look to your
life and checking.
I think you are like me, our life is boring ..
Can we fix it?! I think so…
You know.. It just needs some respect,
some smart,
A little of organizing, and looking to the future,
Live by nature.
You and me can fix it…
Don't let the luck goes, we can make it flows,
Yes, we can do this, we can fix it…
You know you will die like this boring and
failed life!
With my say, you can survivor, we are
survivors.
Make the world for you , you will find
the way.
Anything you want to do will flow…
And we can fix it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

abdullah-blogs said...

This is such a nice addition thanks!!!
عرب كول
شات صوتي
شات مغربي
إنحراف كام
شات عرب كول
صوتي
دردشه صوتيه
سعودي كول