Saturday, June 10, 2006

out of words


you are far away, yet I still find, you are out of sight, not out of mind, you fill my thoughts, while day light gleams, when darkness falls you haunt my dreams..

You know the word” friendship" I think that, but you know the meaning of it I hope that...


Tears go down but you aren't here, thinking of your boy who isn't here. I love you ,I want to say it but I fear, you will refuse my love my feelings that I have to you, I want to say to you ..you have a heart of adamant,, much time I care, hold your problems in my hand, distroy them, but I can’t show that love to you, cause you don't see that because: you have a heart of adamant,, difficult love, died love, so what can I do?.. You do not like me, try to know me. However, in vain, he gives love & you gain, & I am in Long Street where it rains, my heart was destroyed that because you have a heart of adamant..

No comments: